Collect Your Sassa SRD R350 Grant: The modification has been made to the collection process for the COVID-19 SRD R350 grant previously disbursed at the Post Office. We would like to inform you that the SA Post Office is no longer issuing grants from their branches. It is necessary to explore alternative methods for receiving SASSA SRD R350 payments if you are still eligible for the grant.
Enhanced Payment Options for SASSA SRD R350 Collection
SASSA has expanded the available payment options for beneficiaries with an “approved” status and designated payment date in order to ensure uninterrupted access to your grant. SASSA SRD R350 payments can now be collected at the following merchants and retail outlets:
- Pick ‘n Pay
Please ensure that you have your Identity Document (ID) and the cell phone number you provided during the grant application process when picking up your grant. This number would have received a withdrawal confirmation message.
Explore Alternative Payment Methods
Alternatively, SASSA encourages all grant applicants to update their bank account information on the SASSA SRD R350 grant application system. It is both convenient and secure to use this method. Follow these steps to do so:
- Visit the official SASSA website and access the payment details section.
- Enter your bank details accurately.
- After the payment is transferred, you can withdraw the funds at any time using an ATM.
- The SASSA SRD R350 grant can be changed by following the instructions in our article: “How do I change my SASSA SRD R350’s banking information? ”
The Post Office is no longer distributing the R350 grant. Utilize the merchant options rather than visiting their branches.
How to Verify Your Status?
Here are the steps you need to follow to check the status of your application:
- Visit the SRD site at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status.
- Your ID and cell phone numbers should be entered in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Understanding Application Status:
Please refer to the following resource for a better understanding of the application process and the implications of each status.
Utilizing the SASSA WhatsApp Line
You can also use SASSA’s WhatsApp line (082 046 8553) to apply for the SRD R350 grant, retrieve your one-time pin, and check the status of your application.
Expected Payment Timeline
Applicants who re-applied for the SASSA SRD R350 grant in April should note that most have not yet received their payments. The SASSA has indicated that payments will begin mid-June.
For any further inquiries, please reach out to the SASSA toll-free helpline at 0800 60 1011 or visit their official website at www.sassa.gov.za for additional information.